Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome Back. To the cheapest show in town.

That sounds like an advertisement for a B-Movie grade cabaret masterpiece.

So here I am. It's been a while. Excuses first and foremost.

1. The World Cup got in the way.
2. Debate tournaments got in to the way.
3. Ramadhan got in the way.
4. Eid (Aidilfitri) got in the way.

But fear not my band of not-so-loyal readers, I am back! I have returned to the blogosphere to bore you all with soporific tales of my bland existence and the lifelong lessons that tweeting during lab hours or falling asleep in a management class have taught me.

Of course, when phrased as such it might not seem that significant for you to actually pay attention to my various diatribes and rants. But stay. I promise to be entertaining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment