Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This is for you, Mel! :)

Having been urged to blog more often, I shall make it a point to talk about how hideously disjointed my life is whilst over-dramatising what is actually going on.

Alright, maybe not. I'm not usually one for hyperbole on that sort of scale.

Curiously enough, I have had some rather interesting social interactions in the past few weeks. Interactions that have re-kindled my social inclinations, and have made me re-discover the joys of making new friends in rather random ways and places.

I suppose the apathy that I was in possession of previously when it came to these sorts of situations did not really show itself until I actually tried to cast it away. The manifestation of such lethargy seems to creep up on you without you really noticing. I suppose it's why I was always seemingly so bored and tired the previous semester. Although having said that, there's still some of it this semester too.

As it is though, there is some solace in the fact that in spite of my issues and problems, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Graduation awaits and beckons. I have tried to mentally prioritise it over everything else, which is difficult considering the stress that I am trying to cope with. Already this semester I am lagging behind in some of my classes, and the subjects themselves are not exactly the kind that would light anyone's fire.

There is hope, after all. With good friends, old and new, and the requisite motivation to make it a success, there is indeed hope.

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment