Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A tribute to legal insanity.

Curiously enough, this isn't my first blog. Nor, in all fairness, will it end up being my last one either. There are phases when I wish to share my thoughts with the rest of the world. And then there are times when I withdraw into my sanctuary of deep thought, and tell the rest of the world to fuck off.

So here we are then. :)

What has inspired me to suddenly return to the blogsphere, after previous stalled attempts at pontificating the value of spreading the inane ramblings of a sub-psychotic journeyman of life? Perhaps it is rooted in a desire to be heard, no matter how irrelevant these musings are, or how pointless these speculations might be.

I must be crazy, after all. Considering that, after all is said and done, I just happen to like the idea of having my name in lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment